Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Q-Tip Skeletons Revisited

imageDo you remember these guys from the beginning of the month?  And how I said I was going to frame them?  Well I did.  And I wish I could say it has just taken me awhile to post about it, but truth is, I just did it on Monday.  I have however, had the frames forever!

Here is my finished product:

image

 178_0097

178_0098 

Bought some Dollar Store frames (nice big 11x14 ones!), made a little orange mat, cut out some vinyl letters, hung these cute guys (and girl) up on the wall!  (Going to go re-hang guy!  Looking at the pic made me realize he’s a little off!  Oops!)

1 comment:

  1. Cute, cute, cute! Framing them changes the look whole look. I really like these. I like the little bow and bow tie too. :)

    ReplyDelete

{Thanks for taking time to stop by!}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...