Thursday, November 11, 2010

Cute Turkey and Some “Craft Goodies”

Ucreate posted THE MOST ADORABLE turkey ever!  He looks so easy and cheap (not that he looks tacky cheap but the supplies are inexpensive ;0)).  {See my version of this 2X4 turkey HERE}image

I was curious to see who was the master mind behind this cutie so I hopped over to Craft Goodies.  Can I just say that I am totally smitten with her cute craftiness!  I was so disappointed when I got to the end of her blog pages, yes I looked at every single last post she has ever made.  So much cute stuff!
A few of my favorite things:
image

image
Hand Stitched Nativity Ornament
(there is a whole set . . . and . . . . wait for it . . . you can purchase them {HERE} at her Etsy shop!)

image
image
She also has these super cute “Word of the Month” kits that you can buy finished or unfinished.  I am soo excited for this “Frosty” one!

1 comment:

  1. ack! i just spent WAY too long at these sites you linked to! cute stuff! :) i picked up those feather's a Micheal's craft store. :)

    ReplyDelete

{Thanks for taking time to stop by!}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...