Monday, November 8, 2010

Larry the Turkey Cupcakes

Larry the Turkey
This is another one of my favorites from last year.  Honestly probably the fanciest and funnest (I know, not a word) cupcakes I’ve ever made.
I originally found the idea HERE at Duncan Hines.
I somewhat tweaked the decorations, here’s a little break down of what I used:
Larry the Turkey2
It is looking like we might be having Thanksgiving at our house this year, I am wondering if I’m going to be crazy enough to make these . . . maybe . . . we’ll see. 

2 comments:

  1. Found you on Making the World Cuter- loooovin this idea! Too cute :)
    We're your newest follower- pop over and say HI sometime ;)
    Happy crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! I found you over at the blog hop and I'm your newest follower! Come by Sassy Sites! xoxo

    www.sassysites.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

{Thanks for taking time to stop by!}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...