Saturday, February 12, 2011

Be My Valentine

Wow!  Can I tell you I have the best husband ever!  (For me at least, I know lots of you also have the best husbands ever.)  Last week told me he had my Valentine’s present and was so excited to give it to me.  I was a little shocked we are usually not super big on giving gifts on Valentine’s.  Next he asked if I wanted him to give it to me early.  Honestly this happens most every birthday, holiday, anniversary when my husband knows he has gotten me and awesome gift and CANNOT wait to give it to me!  Once, when he got me my Cricut for my Birthday, did he hold off giving it to me until the day of.  So I said sure, he could give it to me early, if he HAD to.  So he goes downstairs and brings up this huge box. . . I am thinking, what I in the world does he know that I want that could be that big??  I open the box and inside was . . . .

 

Camera2

 

Seriously.  So.  Shocked.  So we have been busy playing and taking LOTS of pictures.  So fun!  Believe it or not I have even been taking pictures of crafts too.  So stayed tuned for those later. 

For now I will leave you with our Valentines that we printed yesterday, yes, we are procrastinators!

4x3vdaycard01(2)

Template found {HERE} at Eighteen25

1 comment:

{Thanks for taking time to stop by!}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...