Friday, January 18, 2013

Winter ONEderland Party {Invitations}

A little bit of what’s been goin’ on ‘round here.  We have been getting ready for this happy girly’s 1st birthday party!  Once upon a time, after my now four year-olds’, third birthday party, I told my husband that from now on we were only going to have big parties on even birthdays.  Luckily he forgot, or at least he has mentioned it since I have started planning this party, he’s good to let me do what I want, and not point out my hypocriticalness.

I don’t know who’s more excited for the party, me or the big sister!  Decorations are already up, trying to be prepared and all like that!

The invites:

 

Invite

To be continued . . .

3 comments:

  1. I'll immediately subscribe your rss feed as I can’t to find your email subscription link or e-newsletter service. Do you’ve any? Please allow me know so that I may just subscribe. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I was wondering where you had your invitations made up? They are really cute and I have a little boy turning 1 this January and was considering the Winter ONEderland theme.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was diagnosed about 5 years ago with HIV and have lived taking ARV and thought of having Herbal medicine to cure this disease completely. I wouldn't be able to bear Vomiting and my tongue would go white because of these diseases called HIV/Aids. I learned to live with it but I have definitely prayed and had hands laid on me, My friends at work knew about my HIV Status so on a faithful day my friend Hannah talk to me about this great man called Dr Itua From west African because my friend Hannah is from West African too she came to acquire degree here in South Carolina, I accepted the challenge and contacted Dr Itua Herbal Center...drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com also chats on Whatsapp Number.+2348149277967. Then he delivered his Herbal medicine to me which was labeled as Dr Itua Herbal Medicine Cure For HIV/Aids, I took it as he instructed. After two weeks I went to the test and I was tested Negative. I'm still writing on every blog site related to the following diseases such as HIV/Aids, Herpes Virus, Shingles, Hepatitis B/C, Because he cures this kind of disease.    

    ReplyDelete

{Thanks for taking time to stop by!}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...